Sunday, March 9, 2014

San Juan Moments!

And of course no trip to Puerto Rico would ever be complete with out enjoying Old San Juan.  This place is the most special.  It is where my mother was born and spent her early years.


The pictures of me in front of a blue home (below) is where my mother was born and grew up for her first few years before the family was stationed in Panama for a really long time.  Back than it wasn't all that pretty.  Old San Juan was sort of the ghetto as she describes it, not the posh place for tourist.  Even though during those years her mother would make her dresses out of flour sacks I think my mom might have been the luckiest kid in the world to wake up every morning and look out the front window and see the most beautiful ocean ever!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you two had an amazing time. Miss you darling.. Love seeing the curly hair. Besos. Congrats on the new company. Can't wait to hear more.