Sunday, November 6, 2011

Boo at the Zoo!






Repost from the Cupcake Blog: Cally Got Eaten by a Lion... ALMOST!!! I love animals and I love the zoo but I must confess, sometimes it gets a little old since we go every 4 months or so. Anyhow today was BOO at the Zoo and so I was excited to let the little ones go in their costumes and trick or treat at the zoo. It was ton of fun and right when it was time to leave I just had to see the lion exhibit and get a cool picture of Cally and the Lions b/c he was wearing his his costume.

So they are just lounging on the rocks and I was thinking this isn't going to be a great photo until a female lion spotted Cally from the back and the following happened as I was trying to get a shot (I didn't even realize until after).





The last picture before she completely pounced the glass was the second to last one. I was screaming b/c in all the years I've gone to the zoo this has never happened. Chris grabbed Callum, and thought this was the coolest thing ever! A whole crowd had gathered behind us. The last picture was the little female lion just searching for Callum a few minutes later. Needless to say this was the craziest zoo trip we have ever had!

No comments: