Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our cupcakes are here...


This last week they tried to wean me off the magnesium and send me home. It didn't work and so I had an emergency c-section yesterday.


Rachel Francisca Snow came at 12:42. She currently on a ventilator. We hope 3-5 days she will be off of it and on the CPAC like her brother. She weighs in at about 3 1/2 lbs.


Callum Brigham was born at 12:43 and is breathing on his own. He is really tiny, just under 3 lbs but is fighting hard and doing well.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, you have been married nearly three years, and you have three kids under the age of three. You are simply amazing! I am so glad that you are doing well, and I know that your little darlings will pull through miraculously. They have your fighting spirit after all! Congratulations, and best wishes to all!

Unknown said...

What darling babies. How's the mama? I hope you all recover quickly so you can go home and enjoy each other. :) Thinking of you.

Megan Dougherty said...

Congratulations! I hope everything continues well with you and the babies. Please keep us updated!!

Kaitlin Hakes said...

Congratulations! We will keep you guys in our prayers! What beautiful babies!!

Jan said...

Congratulations Francisca! Your little ones are so precious! I will be praying for your quick healing and for the babies' growth and development. I know they are fighters just like their mama and will be home before you know it.

Carrie said...

I'm praying for these sweet precious things!

CCmomma said...

we're praying too and I am so glad that they are doing this well for being so early! They are little troopers. This will be such a story to tell them years later!

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

What precious tiny things! I'm so glad everyone seems well. Hope Mom's feeling ok too. We'll keep you guys in our prayers!