Thursday, August 28, 2008

Harm in New Mexico!

Doing our best w/our new life in Las Cruces NM!



Say cheese in our new rental home...






Who is that handsome baby over there?







Just taking it easy w/Mommy






I see you Daddy!






Go Horns



I have Daddy's smile!


I like it here!






Maybe if I hide they won't make me do unpacking...





Move over Captain Morgan for Captain Harmon!



Like Father like son!




What is this strange green stuff called???? It feels so wierd!That is it mommy, I'm walking away from you!

AHHHH!!! I can't find my hands!!!!

6 comments:

Milly said...

Oh My Goodness! I had no idea you were moving! How are you doing/ why the move? Wow! Did you know my little brother is serving his mission in NM right now? He is in Farmington (wherever that is) which I am hoping is near you, because that would be awesome! It's great to hear from you, and I hope that all things are going well. Les queremos!

Milly said...

Never mind, disregard that last question. I just map quested it, and you are 6 hours away from him. Evidently he is in the northernmost part of the state, and you are in the southernmost part. We miss you!

Cassi Wood said...

Harmon would make such a cute nerd! Chris's glasses looks so cute on him.

Abe said...

Good to have you back. I'm sure I'll see you guys at the lake one of these days.

Unknown said...

Um...a little more info would be nice. Like what lead to the move? How's your health? Harmon is a doll!

Laurie said...

I love the picture of Harmon in his Texas uniform eyeing the longhorns - that must be Grandpa Zimmerman's favorite! I'm glad you are back and hope to see all of you SOON!