Sunday, May 11, 2008

Harmie loves LA!!!!!

On our way back home from the wedding we stopped by Mom's old mission and hung out in LA (incognito b/c there was just no time to visit anyone so don't be bummed if we couldn't stop by)...



Harm gets his ounces on the beach


Chris and I overlook the Hollywood Hills from Mullholland DR


Harm looks for his fortunes while chilling on Venice Beach


Before he visits his "extra" Grandma Sharon


and honorary "Aunt" Darlene and "Uncle" Tony


Flamingos are cool but I want to see the Elephants Dad!!!!


Z is for Zebra and Zimmerman


"One day I will have my hands in the cement daddy!"
as Harmon checks out Grauman's Chinese Theater


My post pregnancy figure


"One day this shall all be mine! Watch and wait guys..."

1 comment:

Abe said...

Looks like a lot of fun guys. Chris you can sag your pants but your not suppose to sag your baby. You all make a cute family.

2 cents